Our bodies need a daily vitamin and mineral balance. Including eating fruits. But sometimes these needs can not be fulfilled for some people due to economic reasons. But do not worry, not all fruits rich in vitamins is expensive, one of which is tomatoes. Tomatoes are very beneficial to the body as one of supporting health. Our body requires the intake of lycopene from foods and beverages, one of which is the fruit of tomato. Lycopene is an anti-oxidant that is useful to combat cancer cells in the body. Lycopene may reduce free radicals and tomato fruit is loaded with anti-oxidan. Lycopene is not produced by the body, Tomatoes have a high concentration of lycopene in comparison with other fruits and vegetables are similar.
- launched the digestive tract
- restoring the health of the fatigue
- help get rid of fat
- excellent antioxidant
- increase appetite
- remove acne
- able to increase the body's antibodies to either
- cure bloating in the abdomen
- neutralize the blood sugar
- able to work cleaning the liver, kidneys and cells - blood cells from toxins effectively
- prevent constipation and cleanse the stomach
- prevent the risk of appendicitis disease and disorders of heart disease
- inhibit cell growth - cancer cells in the breast, prostate and uterus
The useful content of tomatoes:
Folic Acid, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Citric Acid, lycopene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, and calories.